les chevaliers d'ares Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
How To Delete Likes On Facebook Iphone

Répondre au sujet    les chevaliers d'ares Index du Forum » La Gazette » Raid Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
salray

Message How To Delete Likes On Facebook Iphone Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

If you want to do it faster you can go to your profile and then go to the info tabs and then click edit on the likes and interests tab and then scroll to the bottom and click show more pages and there you can just delete them all quickly . If you find this information useful please like us on facebook at: Thank you. farhad says May 4, 2013 at 3:15 pm thanx admin. I cant get this thing off my profile page. do i have to do it like the descripition, or is there an easier way. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. .. Video Apple Byte CNET Top 5 How To Googlicious Smart Home Tech Today News Special Features 3:59 CNET Podcasts Laptops Phones Tablets TVs . Reign says June 3, 2013 at 3:17 am How can i delete my page on fb using tablet or android? . Doing so takes you to your profile. oihek says April 4, 2010 at 7:20 pm mine doesnt have X beside of the Pages wtf I cant delete, does any one have same problem. 7 Tap (iPhone) or (Android). mr. abel says August 18, 2009 at 3:22 pm how do I delete a fan from my fan facebook page? . 2 Tap . This will prompt a drop-down menu. 7 Click Remove Tag. So now you don't have to run to your laptop or desktop in a panic due to "posting remorse'! Hope this helps! Category Howto & Style License Standard YouTube License Show more Show less Loading. I used to like it and I did removed and then reported it as a spam but my welcome page still BS (Bubble Speed) even if I removed it already& very bad of them forcing their game as my welcome page. Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English. Oops! The page you requested doesnt seem to exist. click the x next to the one you want to delete. kuka says September 5, 2010 at 11:31 am how can i remove a like page from my Likes list? I tried the edit list but for some reason it doesnt appear there, its only on the likes list on front page (and when i click it automatically opens their internet page, not the facebook page). A says August 25, 2009 at 7:11 pm Its work wD me thaaaaaaaaaanX 4 Dt . Sarah says September 30, 2009 at 3:44 pm Still no easy links for deleting from FB. On Desktop 1 Open Facebook. THX . Doing so opens a list of your personally uploaded photos. wm12324 says February 8, 2010 at 6:10 am Thank you&&&&&.So Much for the Easy, Clear way to preform this&&&&&whew. Lavanya says April 2, 2012 at 9:00 pm Hi, You can search for the page you want to remove. gluckstaler says February 13, 2010 at 12:18 am ohhhh finally thank you . Rating is available when the video has been rented. It's a tab just below your cover photo. Moss Diep says February 9, 2011 at 5:06 pm Very simple: 1. Cars Best Cars News Reviews Recalls Pictures AutoComplete Carfection Cooley On Cars Concept Cars Electric Cars The Best Affordable Cars Crossovers Electric Cars Family Cars Hybrids Luxury Cars Sedans SUVs .. sasha says December 12, 2009 at 4:01 am THANKS SOOOO MUCH! you literally saved my life who ever you are, where ever u- I LY p.s no that anyone cares but i have got a party to go to tonight and im just a little over excited- lol, so im a little hihg, isnt everyone? ;D have a happy new year and christmas everyonee woot woot! . Click the X sign in front of the pages you want to delete. 4 Scroll down and tap Photos 5a02188284
how to delete facebook email from login bar on chromevapur water bottle facebookoscar key sung facebookdownload facebook from mtnapp facebook per android 4.0facebook for htc sense password changepiratage facebook avec hackercmd how to hack facebookfacebook chat emoticons okkumpulan whatsapp facebook

Mar 9 Jan - 22:38 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 9 Jan - 22:38 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    les chevaliers d'ares Index du Forum » La Gazette » Raid Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation